We had many challenges on this job and we found solutions as space and the project required. Here are some of them:
- Proper and exact positioning of the concrete footings of the Gazebo.
- Placing the posts for the base structure (Skeleton) for the 2 story Gazebo 6x6x16 Foot long cedar post.
- To position the posts on the same distance of each other to form an exact octagon all the way from bottom to top.
- This was crucial step to ensure structural strength and stability for the Gazebo, that is connected to the Deck.
- The 2 story gazebo’s lower level was closed with cultured stones to avoid any movement and instability adding extra strength to the whole structure to prevent breaking the glass on the windows and the door.